State Bank of India has invited applications for various posts including 37 post of Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR). All these posts can be applied online for which interested candidates have to visit the official website of the bank, sbi.co.in. The application process has started today from 23 June 2020 and the last date of application has been fixed as 13 July.
As per the official notification released for SBI SCO Recruitment 2020, recruitment for various posts is to be done on contract basis and the total number of vacancies advertised includes both fresh and backlog vacancies. The candidates for all these posts are to be selected for the written examination without any;
The interview will be done through shortlisting and then personal or telephonic or video conferencing.
Post Name: Executive (FI & MM)
- No. of Vacancies: 100.
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years.
- Selection Process: Shortlisting & Interview.
- Annual CTC & Perks: 6 Lakhs.
- Basic Qualification: 1. Graduation in Rural Economy/ Agriculture & Allied Activities/ Horticulture as 4 years full-time course. 2. Preferred: Post-Graduation (with same specialisation).
- Skills Required: Sound knowledge of Rural Economy. Knowledge of banking needs related to Agriculture & Allied Activities. Working knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Experience: No Prior Experience is required. Preferred: Experience in the field of Agriculture/ Allied Activities/ Horticulture related marketing activities with any institution.
Roles and Responsibilities of Executive (FI & MM):
• Gathering market information, survey of area under one’s jurisdiction and assess the potential for activities such as dairy,
poultry, plantation, fruits, vegetables, floriculture, fishery, agri/ allied activities, rural housing, etc, (document and update at
half yearly intervals).
• Provide support in preparation of Annual Credit Plan (ACP).
• Preparation of model schemes and checklists for compilation of application/ appraisals.
• Review and revision of existing schemes and to educate/ popularize it amongst staff and CSPs.
• Improving Bank’s share in microfinance in the District.
• Annual review of scales of finance in the area of operation.
• Sourcing & providing leads to CM (Branch Channel) in respect of new businesses such as horticulture, floriculture, tissue
culture & high value/ modern farm machinery, so as to tap maximum potential in District.
• Canvass high value loan proposals, undertake techno-economic evaluation and process high value proposals referred by
• Interact frequently with Govt. departments related to Agri finance, NABARD, Agri Universities/ Research centres.
• Maintain rapport with State Govt. officials from agriculture/ animal husbandry/ fisheries & other stakeholders in the value chain.
• Maintain contacts with tractor & farm machine dealers in the area as well as at the District Headquarter for business leads.
• Assess potential for contract farming and liaise with sugar mills, super-markets and other stakeholders in the value chain.
• Explore possibilities for Agro Exports from the region and encourage farmers to migrate to such cultivation practices.
• Organize marketing campaign with the help of branches/ staff/ CSPs of FI & MM Network. Organize farmers meet.
• Maintain liaison with village authorities. Organize village meetings for expanding Bank’s scheme for farmers and render
necessary assistance/ guidance.
Post Name: Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR)
- No. of Vacancies: 37
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years.
- Selection Process: Shortlisting & Interview
- Annual CTC & Perks: 10 Lakhs.
- Basic Qualification: 1. Graduation (full time) in any stream. Preferred: Graduation in social sciences/ Social work or Post-Graduation (with same specialisation).
- Skills Required: 1. Confident personality & good interpersonal skills with a keen interest in CSR. 2. Strong communication & presentation skills. 3.Working knowledge of spreadsheets
- Experience: Min. 3 years’ work experience (as on 31.03.2020) including 2 years in rural area (after Graduation) with any Corporate/ NGO/ Societies of repute, working either independently or in collaboration with State/ Central Government in any area related to Public Relations/ Corporate Social Responsibility/ sustainability teams or rural fellowship related to the field of Social Banking/ Micro Finance/ dealing with NGOs/ CSR activities. Preferred: Experience in Microfinance/ Rural Finance.
Roles and Responsibilities of Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR)
- Mapping of Microfinance potential in the RBO and preparation of Annual Credit Plan aligned to and sub-serving Bank’s strategies on financial inclusion and micro finance.
- Devise strategies and promote Social Security Schemes and other Govt initiatives.
- Facilitating preparation of Branch wise business plan, potential linked target setting for Joint Liability Groups (JLGs), SHG’s credit linkages & evolve ways/ means to implement the plan.
- Improving Bank’s share in microfinance in the District.
- Close coordination with Farmer Producer Organisations/ Farmer Producer Cooperatives (FPO/ FPC).
- Help in formation of SHGs with/ without assistance of NGOs, opening of their SB accounts & credit linkages.
- Building relationships/ partnerships with NGOs, MFIs & other agencies for driving microfinance through Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) and SHG’s credit linkages.
- Engaging and building relationships with NGOs in the area and focus on social purpose initiatives of local communities.
- Interact with the local communities and concerned govt/ non-govt agencies and devise CSR activities centring on Healthcare & Sanitation, Education, Skills & Livelihood, Women Empowerment, Sustainability and Environment and Rural Development.
- Communicate the impact of the Bank’s programs to the local communities.
- Organise customised training at RSETI as per requirement of NGOs operating in the area and ensuring their credit linkage/ employment.
- Ensure that the Financial Literacy Centres (FLCs) work in close co-ordination with NGOs & Village Panchayats.
- The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview.
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
- The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only.
- In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age.
CALL LETTER FOR INTERVIEW: Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES:
i. Application fees & Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is as under:
• General/ EWS/ OBC candidates – 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only).
• SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Nil
ii. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
iii. Fee has to be paid online through payment gateway integrated with the application. Payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the
screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
iv. On successful completion of transaction, an e-receipt and the application form, bearing the date of submission, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
v. In case the online payment of fee is not successful in first instance, please make fresh attempts for online payment.
vi. A provision is there to reprint the e-Receipt and Application Form at later stage.
vii. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded.
Details of Document to be uploaded:
i. Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX or PDF)
ii. ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. Experience certificates (PDF)
vi. Form-16 (PDF)
vii. Recent Photograph (JPG/ JEPG)
b. Photograph file type/ size:
i. Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
ii. File size should be between 20 – 50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferably)
iii. Make sure that the picture is coloured and is taken against a light-coloured, (preferably white) background.
iv. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
v. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, please make sure that the sun is behind you, or you are in a shaded
area, so that you are not squinting or there are no harsh shadows.
vi. In case flash is used, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
vii. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be seen clearly.
viii. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
ix. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb. In case the file size is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, number of colour etc., before
scanning the photo.
c. Signature file type/ size:
i. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
ii. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
iii. The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
iv. Size of file should be between 10 – 20 kb & Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferably).
v. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb